- Jan. 24, 2023
- Kobe-VUB Seminar held on green energy and hydrogen
- Dec. 9, 2022
- Tatsuya NAKADA Ph. D., Associate Professor, International Maritime Research Center (IMaRC), joined the authors of “Encyclopedia of Ocean Law and Policy in Asia-Pacific.” It was published from BRILL on 10 November 2022.
- Oct. 26, 2022
- Prof. Christopher Gomez published a book titled "Point Cloud Technologies for Geomorphologists: From Data Acquisition to Processing" from Springer on Sept. 22.
- Sep. 21, 2022
- Ruixuan Yu and Kazuhiko Ishiguro awarded "The Best Paper Award in relation with the International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics"
- Mar. 09, 2022
- Prof. Gomez will participate as a guest speaker in the "Seminar of Frontier Research in Urban Science" organized by Kobe University Center for Mathematical and Data Sciences and Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- Mar. 07, 2022
- Workshop on radon, "GeoRad Workshop 1" will be held
- Sep. 17, 2021
- Feng Xu Awarded ICONE-28 Best Video Presentation Award
- Jun. 21, 2021
- The Aakash project, Research Institute for Humanity and Nature (RIHN),Kyoto, Dr. Kazuyo Yamaji participating in, has found the relationship between dramatically atmospheric NOx reductions and the COVID-19 lockdown in India.
- Apr. 27, 2021
- Workshop on Academic Writing: Writing a high impact article for international journals
- Sep. 18, 2020
- A researcher in Kobe University's Graduate School of Maritime Sciences is one of the world's top 10 volcanic geomorphology researchers