HOME > Campus Life > Notifications and Certificates

Campus Life

Notifications and Certificates

Please make sure to promptly submit applications or notifications in the event of a leave of absence, return from a leave of absence, withdrawal from the university, long-term absence, change of address, change of personal details such as a change of name, or any other such matter requiring an application or notification. It may be disadvantageous to you in terms of tuition fees or taking courses if you delay completing the relevant procedure or do not fully complete it, so please contact the Administrative Office as soon as possible.

In particular, please make sure to notify the Administrative Office in the event of a change of address or telephone number for the student himself or herself, or their parents or guardians.