Faculty and Staff
- Ph.D (Engineering)
- Educational Contents
Graduate Course: Regional Environmental Science, Special Lecture 1 on Regional Environmental Science, Special Lecture 2 on Regional Environmental Science
- Research Interests
- We are conducting research on environmental chemistry, which delves into concentration levels, fate, and behavior of persistent organic pollutants (PCDD / PCDF / PCB / PCN / POPs) through sample analysis of the environment, biota, and commercial products. We investigate the source, causes, and estimation of the origin of pollutants in the environmental and biological samples by means of congener specific enantioselective analysis.
Currently, we are investing significant effort into JICA's environmental projects to share information about pollution and pollutants by focusing on international cooperation.
- Message for Students
- Our research group conducts a wide range of environmental monitoring, biological exposure evaluation and toxicity evaluation in collaboration with researchers specializing in environmental chemistry, mass spectrometry, indoor environment and analytical chemistry. If you are interested in computational chemistry, risk reduction, chemical substance management, etc., let's study together!
- Research Areas
- Congener specific analysis, Enantioselective analysis, Sharing information,International collaboration
American Chemistry Society, Japan Society for Environmental Chemistry, Japan Society on Water Environment, Society of Indoor Environment Japan, The Society for Remediation of Radioactive Contamination in the Environment, the Serbian Chemical Society, The Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry, The Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan
- Academic Journals
Environmental Science & Technology, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Chemosphere, Atmospheric Environment, Science of the Total Environment, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences, Chemistry Letters, CLEAN - Soil Air Water, Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, Toxicological Sciences, Journal of Environmental Chemistry, Chemical Research in Toxicology, Polymer Journal, Biomarkers, Environmental Pollution, Journal of Chromatography A, Journal of Water and Environment Technology, The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, Reproductive Toxicology, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, Journal of Biochemistry, Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry, Journal of Risk Research, Environmental Geochemistry and Health, Environmental Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Technology
- International Conferences
- Dioxin symposium (International Symposium on Halogenated Persistent Organic Pollutants),
PCB workshop (International PCB workshop),
IMSC (International Mass Spectrometry Conference),
PACCON (Pure and Applied Chemistry International Conference),
EMECS (International Conference on the Environmental Management of Enclosed Coastal Seas),
ISWA (The International Solid Waste Association),
POPS workshop (Workshop on Environmental Monitoring of in East Asian countries),
ICAEC (International Conference on Asian Environmental Chemistry)