Faculty and Staff
- Ph. D in Engineering (Kyoto University, 1997)
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Electrical Circuit, Control Theory
Graduate Course: Robotics and Control for Marine Engineering, Marine Mechatronics Theory
- Research Interests
My research interests are applications of image processing technique to measurement and control. They include:
- Mobile robot navigation by some significant point images.
- Prediction of solar radiation using all-sky images and its application.
- Detection and measurement of ships with stereo vision system for safety navigation
- Message for Students
- I'd like to welcome you if you are interested in my research theme.
- Research Areas
- Image processing for measurement and control
- The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, The institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers, The Robotics Society of Japan, The Japan Institute of Marine Engineering
- Academic Journals
- IEEJ Transactions on Electronics, Information and Systems, Transactions of The institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers, Marine Engineering
- International Conferences
- International Symposium on Flexible Automation, International Symposium on Marine Engineering