Faculty and Staff
- Ph. D (The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, 1995)
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Electromagnetic Energy
Graduate Course: Particle Energy Engineering
- Research Interests
I have interests in the applications of high energy ion beams and the generation of the beams. I have studied the theme related to the ion beams with 1.7 MV tandem accelerator in our facility.
- Synthesis of new functional polymer with ion beam graft polymerization method.
- Application of ion beam graft polymerization method.
- Experimental study of atomic collision physics with our tandem accelerator.
- Message for Students
- We use the tandem Accelerator and study the applications of ion beams, the accelerator analysis, and atomic collision physics experimentally. I hope you enjoy your experiments at our facility.
- Research Areas
- Ion Beam Graft Polymerization, Atomic and Molecular Collision Physics, Accelerator Analysis
- The Japan Society of Plasma Science and Nuclear Fusion Research, The Physical Society of Japan, The Atomic Energy Society of Japan
- Academic Journals
- Journal of Applied Physics, Plasma Fusion Research
- International Conferences
- International Toki Conference, European Conference on Accelerators in Applied Research and Technology