Faculty and Staff
- Ph.D in Engineering
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Computer System, Advanced Information Processing
Graduate Course: Image Processing
- Research Interests
We have investigated image processing and pattern recognition.
- A binarization method based on fractal dimension.
- Road objects extraction by morphological method.
- Character strings extraction in a scene image.
- Message for Students
- We look forward to having you join our laboratory.
- Research Areas
- Image Processing, Pattern Recognition
- The Institute of Electronics , Information and Communication Engineers, Information Processing Society of Japan
- Academic Journals
- IEICE TRANSACTIONS on Information and Systems, Journal of Information Processing, The Journal of the Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan
- International Conferences
- IAPR International Conference on Pattern Recognition, IAPR Conference on Machine Vision Applications, IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems