Faculty and Staff
- Ph. D in Engineering (Aoyama Gakuin University, 1999)
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Electronic Circuits, Electrical and Electronic Materials
Graduate Course: Solid State Electronics, Advanced Physics of Ocean Electronic Materials
- Research Interests
We have investigated the physical properties of inorganic materials. We perform a variety of experiments in order to develop new functional materials for energy-saving technology.
- Crystal growth and luminescence properties of rare-earth oxyhydroxide.
- Development of new functional materials using electrochemical crystal growth.
- Synthesis and evaluation of new materials utilizing chemical substitution and fluoridation.
- Message for Students
- We are looking forward to your active participation in our research area and to the contributions you will make. I'm also expecting you to enjoy your research work and school life in our laboratory.
- Solid State Physics, Magnetic Engineering
- The Japan Society of Applied Physics, The Magnetics Society of Japan, The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
- Academic Journals
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Journal of Crystal Growth, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Physical Review B
- International Conferences
- International Conference on Inorganic Materials, Rare Earth Research Conference, IEEE International Magnetics Conference, Magnetism and Magnetic Materials Conference, Asian Conference on Crystal Growth and Crystal Technology