Faculty and Staff
- Associate professor
- Dr. Engineering (Keio University, 2010)
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Control Theory, Electrical Circuit 2
- Research Interests
- Our laboratory researches and develops motion-control technologies based on control engineering and electro mechanics. Especially, we aim to realize a physical supporting system that supports all kinds of human actions by considering the human, system, environmental interaction. Also these developed motion-control technologies will be applied to industrial systems, welfare and nursery systems, and marine engineering systems. Additionally, we would like to do collaborative researches with companies and research institutions.
[Specific research details]
- Research and development on haptic communication technology based on bilateral control.
- Research and development on force-based controller for the realization of flexible mechanical system.
- Research and development on autonomous mobile robot ( biped robot and vehicle system )
- Message for Students
- Motion control technology will be an absolutely essential thing in this coming super-aging society and the demands will grow on. Let's make a top system that has never existed with your cultivated knowledge and experiences. Our laboratory suggests to enter graduate school and to take time working on a theme. Learn your problem-solving ability through researches and manufacturing. There are researches that are not mentioned above so feel free to visit my laboratory. We also plans to take on new researches that you all have interest in.
- Motion Control
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE), The Institute of Electrical Engineering, Japan (IEEJ), The Robotic Society of Japan (RSJ)
- Academic Journals
- IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics / Industrial Informatics, IEEJ Transactions / Journal on Industry Applications, Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Advanced Robotics
- International Conferences
- Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON), IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT), IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control (AMC), IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics (ICM)