Faculty and Staff
- Ph.D.(Science) (Kobe University, 2003)
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Basic Physical Chemistry 1, Basic Physical Chemistry 2
Graduate Course: Environmental Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Pollution
- Research Interests
- We are actively working on themes such as quantitative analysis of inorganic and organic substances in the environment and elucidation of the function of polyphenols using electrochemical and spectroscopic techniques.
- Message for Students
- Here, you can study what you are wondering or want to explore. Let's pursue the truth through experiments using various measuring instruments.
- Research Areas
- Analytical Chemistry, Electrochemistry
- The Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry (JSAC), The Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ), The Electrochemical Society of Japan, The Polarographic Society of Japan
- Academic Journals
- Analytical Chemistry, Analytical Sciences, Journal of Physical Chemistry, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry
- International Conferences
- International Congress on Analytical Sciences (ICAS), International Chemical Congress of Pacific Basin Societies (Pacifichem)