Faculty and Staff
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Introduction to Marine Science and Technology
- Research Interests
Main Research Theme
- Ecotoxicity testing of various chemical substances.
- Molecular mechanism of gonadal sex differentiation and sex reversal in fish.
- bioassay, biomarker, ecotoxicity, endocrine-disrupting chemicals, fish, medaka, OECD test guideline, reproduction, sex differentiation, sex reversal, zebrafish
- Message for Students
- Enjoy your student life.
- Ecotoxicology, Reproductive biology and endocrinology
- Japan Society on Water Environment, Japan Society for Environmental Chemistry
- Academic Journals
- Journal of Applied Toxicology, Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part C, Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, Aquatic Toxicology, Chemosphere, Ecotoxicology, Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, Journal of Experimental Zoology, General
and Comparative Endocrinology, etc.
- International Conferences
SETAC meeting (Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry)