Faculty and Staff
- Ph. D.
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Atomic Energy Engineering and Hydrogen Energy Engineering
Graduate Course: Nuclear Reaction Engineering, Marine Thermal Energy Utilization
- Research Interests
Ion Beam Analyses using 1.7-MV Tandem Pelletron 5SDH-2
Blanket Materials for Nuclear Fusion Reactor
Application of Ion Beam Analyses for Environmental Materials
- Message for Students
- You should enjoy your works for your study.
- Research Areas
- Materials Science, Nuclear Fusion Reactor Materials, Ion Beam Analytical Science.
- The Japan Institute of Metals and Materials, Atomic Energy Society of Japan.
- Academic Journals
- Journal of Nuclear Materials, Nuclear Materials and Energy, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B, Journal of Condensed Matter Nuclear Science
- International Conferences
- International Conference on Fusion Reactor Materials, European Conference on Accelerators in Applied Research and Technology