Faculty and Staff
- Doctor of Engineering (Kobe University, 1997)
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Strength and Fracture of Materials, Mechanical Vibration
Graduate Course: Advanced Course of Fracture and Strength of Materials,
Nonlinear Structural Analysis
- Research Interests
- We have investigated the fracture phenomena in solid materials. For safety design and decrease of accident damages, clarification of fracture mechanism is required from many industrial fields. In our laboratory, various fracture experiments and simulations are researched based on the fracture mechanics.
- Message for Students
- University is built for active research and educations. Please use our university for your intellectual curiosity, career and others. Knowledge is useful for various fields. We are looking forward your study with your sincerity.
- Fracture Mechanics, Solid Mechanics, Numerical Simulations
- The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, The Society of Materials Science Japan, The Japan Society for Computational Engineering and Science, The Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity
- Academic Journals
- Transactions of The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Journal of The Society of Materials Science Japan, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, Computer Modeling in Engineering and Sciences
- International Conferences
- IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering, World Congress on Computational Mechanics, International Conference on the Enhancement and Promotion of Computational Methods in Engineering and Science