Faculty and Staff
- Doctor of Science in Physics (Osaka City University, 1993)
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Fundamental Physics, Experiments in Physics, Superconductor Technology
Graduate Course: Hypercryogenic Science, Advanced Hypercryogenic Engineering for Marine Instruments
- Research Interests
Some unique experimental studies on the applications of superconductivity to the field of maritime sciences including hydrogen energy maritime transportation:
- Characteristics of MHD ships, seawater MHD power generators / hydrogen generators and MHD oil separation from contaminated seawater using a superconducting magnet.
- Thermal and hydraulic properties of liquid hydrogen and development of liquid hydrogen-cooled superconductor technology.
- Message for Students
- We particularly welcome students who are interested in experimental studies on applied superconductivity and cryogenics and have originality, creativity and ambition. We hope you enjoy your research and your university life in our hypercryogenic laboratory, which is equipped with a helium liquefaction system.
- Cryogenics, Low Temperature Physics, Applied Superconductivity, Marine Engineering
- Cryogenics and Superconductivity Society of Japan, The Physical Society of Japan, The Japan Society of Applied Physics, The Japan Institute of Marine Engineering
- Academic Journals
- Journal of the Cryogenic Society of Japan, Cryogenics, IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, Advances in Cryogenic Engineering, Journal of the Japan Institute of Marine Engineering, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Journal of the Physical Society of Japan
- International Conferences
- Cryogenic Engineering Conference, International Cryogenic Engineering Conference, Applied Superconductivity Conference, International Conference on Magnet Technology, International Conference on Marine Engineering, International Conference on Low Temperature Physics