Faculty and Staff
- Ph. D. (Osaka University, 1992)
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Behavior in Transportation
Graduate Course: Behavior and Human Factors, Human Elements for Maritime Safety
- Research Interests
Cognitive psychological research on the Stroop effect.
Skill acquisition and cognitive control.
- Message for Students
- I hope that my class will inspire your interest in my research. Please contact with me if your are interested.
- Cognitive Psychology
- The Japanese Psychological Association, The Japanese Association of Educational Psychology, The Japanese Society for Cognitive Psychology, The Japanese Psychonomic Society, Japanese Cognitive Science Society, The International Society for Psychophysics, etc.
- Academic Journals
- Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, Perceptual and Motor Skills.
- International Conferences
- International Congress of Psychology, Annual Meeting of the Psychonomic Society, The meeting of the International Society for Psychophysics