Faculty and Staff
- PhD (Osaka University, 1993)
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Prevention of disaster at sea, Flame, combustion and lubrication theory, Marine life science for environmental protection, Environmental protection technology in relation to a ship's operation
Graduate Course: Applied marine microbiology
- Research Interests
- My research interest is to progress green technologies and contribute to the sustainable development of our society.
- Message for Students
- I really expect your active participation in the research and hope you enjoy your laboratory work throughout your research progress.
- Marine fundamental and applied microbiology
- Japan Institute of Marine Engineering, The Society of Sea Water Science, Japan
- Academic Journals
- Japan Institute of Marine Engineering, Bulletin of the Society of Sea Water Science, Japan
- International Conferences
- International Symposium on Marine Engineering