Faculty and Staff
- Assistant Professor
- Ph. D. in Engineering (Kobe University, 2015)
- Educational Contents
- Research Interests
We have investigated the basic technology for the marine transportation of liquid hydrogen by the ship.
- Development of external-heating-type MgB2 level sensor for liquid hydrogen.
- Fundamental study of sloshing inside liquid hydrogen tank for marine transportation.
- Development of transfer pump for liquid hydrogen.
- Message for Students
- Heavy work in youth is quiet rest in old age.
- Cryogenic Engineering, Applied Superconductivity, Marine Engineering
- Cryogenics and Superconductivity Society of Japan
- Academic Journals
- Journal of Cryogenics and Superconductivity Society of Japan, Journal of The Japan Institute of Marine Engineering
- International Conferences
- International Cryogenic Engineering Conference