Faculty and Staff
- Associate Professor
- Ph.D. (Tohoku University, 2008)
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Economics 2, Maritime Transportation Economics, Infrastructure Planning and Management
Graduate Course: Project Evaluation
- Research Interests
- My research interest is relationship between the behavior of private company and the roles of national/local government in the field of logistics. I have developed and improved multi-regional computable general equilibrium models and transport network assignment models and applied them to analyze the impact of transport policy such as port development, reinforcement of modal shift, regulation of traffic of heavy weighted truck and deregulation of cabotage in coastal shipping.
- Message for Students
- Study hard and discuss deeply. I am looking forward to discussing with you on your research topic.
- Transport Infrastructure Planning
- Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Pan Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies, Applied Regional Science Conference, Japan Logistics Society, Japan Society of Logistics and Shipping Economics, Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, International Association of Maritime Economists
- International Conferences
- Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, International Association of Maritime Economists