HOME > Campus Life > Life in General > Housing-referral service

Campus Life

Life in General

Housing-referral service

In order to refer students who are living away from home to apartments and condominiums, the Kobe University Cooperative Association provides a housing mediation service from its qualification to do so based on the Building Land and Building Transaction Business Law. International students may inquire about housing referrals at the International Students Section.

Kobe University Co-op Shop Student Store: 078‐881‐8847 (for further details, please refer to Guide to Student Life)

Kobe University Co-operative Association ・Room Search Guidance