Faculty and Staff
- Associate Professor
- Ph.D. in Economics (Osaka City University, 2004)
- Educational Contents
Undergraduate Course: Business Management, Strategic Management, Marketing
- Research Interests
- My main research field is the transport market structure analysis from perspectives of economics and industrial organization, including analyzing the effects of LCC's (Low Cost Carrier) entries, airline mergers, global alliances, and regulatory reform (deregulation) on the competition.
- Message for Students
- No pain, no gain. Let's accomplish a great achievement with continuous effort!
- Transport Economics, Aviation Economics, Transport Policy, Industrial Organization
- World Conference on Transport Research Society (WCTRS), Air Transport Research Society (ATRS), Japan Society of Transportation Economics (JSTE), Japan Society of Logistics and Shipping Economics (JSLSE), etc.
- Academic Journals
- Journal of Air Transport Management, Japanese Journal of Transportation Economics, etc.
- International Conferences
- World Conference on Transport Research, Annual Conference of Air Transport Research Society