Faculty and Staff
- Specially Appointed Assistant Professor
- Ph. D. in Engineering
- Educational Contents
- Research Interests
Evaluation of ship motions, added resistance, speed loss, fuel consumption and CO2 emission in a seaway is inevitable, especially in heavy seas. Combing numerical estimation of weather and ocean conditions, ship performance at real sea as well as route optimization together; we are trying to make an optimum ship routing system; for a safe, economical as well as environment-friendly marine transportation in the future.
- Message for Students
- Confucius said, "To learn and to review those you learned are pleasure. To see a friend from far is a joy. Not to have a grudge even if you are not appreciated by others. It is gentlemanly."
- Ship motion analysis, Hydrodynamics, Wave analysis, Numerical modeling, and Field observation
- Japan Society of Naval Architects and Ocean Engineers
- Academic Journals
- Ocean Engineering, Applied Ocean Research, Journal of Hydrodynamics
- International Conferences
- International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering;
International Conference on Computer Applications and Information Technology in the Maritime Industries;
INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM INFORMATION ON SHIPS